A virtual brokerage event organised by the Croatian Chamber of Economy in the framework of MISTRAL matchmaking events!
The Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the rest of MISTRAL partnership are in the pleasant position to announce the international Rethinking Tourism B2B event, an 100% virtual brokerage event that will take place on B2Match platform.
The brokerage event will be held on the 7th and 8th of October and will include webinars and B2B 1:1 sessions. The event is intended for all SMEs/institutions in the tourism sector as well as those who do business with the tourism sector. Offer your products, services, expertise, investment opportunities and projects opportunities. Organize 1:1 meetings with potential partners easily and quickly through the web platform.
Registered participants attending the event will be able to:
- Gain knowledge through inspiring webinars connected to the Tourism;
- Expand your professional network and meet potential business partners through 1:1 meetings
- Start new partnerships to develop joint actions on shared topics of interest
The meetings will focus on the following topics:
ICT for Tourism
- Big data and digitalisation in tourism
- ICT services for active living in coastal areas
Integrated and sustainable tourism
- Tourism and rural development
- Development of tourism in protected natural areas
- Indicators of sustainable tourism
- Impact of cruisers on ecosystems
Cultural Heritage and tourism
- Use of cultural tangible and intangible heritage in tourism
- Digital Innovation of Cultural Heritage
Innovation for Post Covid tourism
HOW TO TAKE PART
You can take part in event for free.
For the detailed event agenda click here.
Click here to select the webinar session that you want to attend and mark your B2B session availability.