The international final event of Blue Business Plan Competition is here!
Attend the elevator pitch competition and discover blue growth innovative business ideas from all over Europe! The winners of the national Blue Business Plan Competitions, organized in the framework of MISTRAL, are now presenting their ideas in the European level!
Moreover, this event is a great opportunity to get informed about the opportunities provided by the Blue Invest Platform and learn more about DG MARE policies. To make the best of this event, you will benefit from online yoga exercices which will help you stay focused and relaxed. At the end of this awarding day, you will have the opportunity to create new connections via the B2B session.
The event will adress all topics of Blue Growth, namely:
- Maritime and coastal tourism
- Blue technologies
- Maritime surveillance
- Aquaculture and fisheries.
During the event the following series of prizes will be awarded:
- The "Grand Prix": this prize will be awarded to the project with the highest overall grade
- The "eloquence" award: this prize will be awarded to the project with the highest grade in the criterion “The team presents the plan in a persuasive and attractive manner”
- The "most innovative project" award: this prize will be awarded to the project with the highest grade in the criterion “The proposed business has a realistic innovative potential”
- The "audience’s choice" award: this prize will be awarded to the project chosen by the audience. Whilst the jury members are deliberating, the audience will have the opportnity to vote for the best business idea, therefore, it is important that you stay till the end of the event.
More information regarding the event here.
Register till the 21st of October here.